Thursday 13 June 2013

Well at yesterdays meeting with regret it was agreed that the association would be wound up. It was agreed that with others I would continue to attend as a rep for our area. As you will see I have changed the title page. We will be working in close contact with a tenants from Gateside.

   We will be arranging various public meetings through the year with speakers on a range of topics.


                                  So watch this space & I will fly in with more information.

At the meeting the previous  A G M minute was approved. The accounts were audited and approved.

Other matters raised were about fly tipping  at the garages up in Gateside together with dog fouling. This vexing matter will be taken up with cleansing. Together with our rant about the subject yesterday.

It was mentioned about the cost of special uplifts and was noted. However the current cost dose not cover the cost. I dislike the charge as much as anyone & I hope this is changed as  this charge only results in more fly tipping. Why I fail to understand a the council unit is open at reasonable times. Also there  is ReUseit .

                                   below  some of the things donated  to ReUseit .



  

Above for some of our  M P's ?
Better going to a new home than just dumped
Our contact E Mail is still the same 

To day I am off to a day conference in Irvine with the new rep from Gatside & the Customer Engagement  officer. The conference is hosted by the Cunningham Housing Association  & I will post a report on this.  

Alll
  

No comments:

Post a Comment