Sunday 23 June 2013


I have had several E Mails asking about little bird this photo was taken at Kilmarnock railway station around 2004 when I was traveling down for work. I believe bird never left station. The little thing would just walk up and down platforms 2/3 waiting to be fed.

Just sitting down after a bit of a tide up & breakfast to watch the usual Sunday morning T V programs.
 
I am also looking around the web for inspiration for things to bring to our community.I would encourage all internet users to change passwords on a regular basis.

What is the way forward for our local community some other groups are going to improve their area we could do this too. But we need more people. Around mid August we will be arranging a meeting in our wee hall        

 

Next Tuesday I have been invited to attend a meeting in Voluntary Action.

This is called seniors together. 

I will post any feed back on anything that comes out of the meeting.
Please be advised that this is an early day consultative meeting.If you have any views please contact me and I will pass anything along.


         

No comments:

Post a Comment