Saturday 22 June 2013

Hi I am just having breakfast before going out going out to my other thin in the third sector. I am not complaining but just counted up the time I like other's spend with the third sector. I also spoke to  a contact  also in the third sector. We compared time spent an the average time was around 34 hrs.

Some time next week we will complete arrangements about the bank account.I will post information on this in dew coarse.

As posted together with the rep from Gateside we will be looking what can be done to improve both parts of East Renfrewshire (E R ).

This part of E R is missing out this is in part dew to lack of support from some people. We will try to improve this area and make it good place to live in.



At Gateside Cr

                                                           Part of the park in Dalmeny
    If you have any views or news please contact me. We will post any views remarks ect.
            As this blog is open to anyone everything will be checked before posting.
                                               Please follow the links or e mail us.

                                                          dalmenytra@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment