Sunday 30 June 2013


 







 Above are from around Gateside area I will be working with the rep from Gateside to improve the environment and living conditions for all our people.


    Levernside Av this is just behind Gertrude Pl I recall trying to play games badly when this was a framers field. Yes I was young once and I can recall doing all sort of things some of us should just think back before we condemn our present day youth.

Tomorrow I will be at a meeting about the Still Game this is about trying to keep active. I will post on this soon.

The most important part of my calendar for next week will be on Wednesday when the meeting will be about  energy efficiency / affordable warmth I hope to be able to post a lot more on this issue.

All comments are welcome & after moderation may be posted. We control any posting as this blog is open to anyone.
                                                        dalmenytra.blogspot.com


                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment