Sunday 9 June 2013

Sunday over Dalmeny I having a thinki about what to put in to my report for our next meeting. A few things spring to mind/ My main one is the way forward in the light of cuts & is there anything we can do.
I think we have to be there for anyone who needs assistance this may be going along with them to any meeting. It helps to have a witness at these things.

Get help if you have any issues.

Remember it is our meeting next Wednesday all welcome.

Next week ( Thursday) I have been invited to attend as a guest  the annual conference of Cunningham Housing Association . Should be Good there is good information at such conferences,

Then this brings me to Friday when I have been invited to the annual Flair conference. Flair is the grouping for housing associations in Scotland.


Part of our park on a wet day. Yesterday I was walking through the park and it gave me pleasure to see families using the park. Our wee park must be used more.What can we do to improve the use of the park.
When you see what is happening in other parts of East Renfrewshire ( E  R )  it hurts to see nothing for people in our wee park. Please come to our meeting & give input to what you think can be done for Dalmeny.


     Now gang we have a food bank in E R if you can donate anything drop it off to the office which is in Voluntary Action.
 
                                               The food bank will assist people with assistance.

I feel sad about what I see with the way things are going I see real poverty returning to our whole country.

I am watching the Sunday morning t v program the Andrew Marr show it has just been mentioned that there are three food banks opening op every week in our country. Three is only one work and that is sad .

                                                            dalmenytra@gmail.com

  

No comments:

Post a Comment