Tuesday 25 June 2013




On Tuesday I was out getting notes for our estate walk around.This will take place with council staff and other people from our area.  I hope for some results this time.

I was approached by several people from the area about our association and what is going to happen with our wee hall.
   We will be arraigning a public meeting during August 2013 I will be arranging speakers and will post soon.

I would like to be able to bring things to both the park in Dalmeny & the play area in Gateside. I hope that some of the people who live here will assist. We can assist in obtaining any checks that may be required.  
 Please do not forget we need each other.

                                                                 dalmenytra.gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment