Thursday 6 June 2013

Hi all  I hope all are well. On Wednesday morning I took a brake from some research in to funding for our wee group. I have some ideas for things for our young ,elderly and all vulnerable people in our community.

                     I met the leader of the walking group which starts from Voluntary Action.

                                                                 
  I was invited to go along this proved to be a good few hours.I must do more to get out and about.

At our meeting next week I hope to put forward some ideas but we require help. I am checking out if we can get assistance in obtaining disclosures ( protection of vulnerable groups ) which is required for any thing which we may be able to bring to our community,    
.
                  I believe parents must be involved in anything we do for our young and take part.

 
    I have asked East Renfrewshire Council (E R ) for up dates on the pavement in Blackwood St.

                                                                       And
  
                             
                            The block behind the caravan, which has been blocked op for too long.
                             I have been informed action is in the pipe line. (we shall see )

                                                               dalmenytra@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment