Thursday 20 June 2013

Strange times e mail revived.I have received invitation to attend armed forces day flag unavailing at East Renfrewshire Council Head Office. I will be accepting this as on a personal level I had two older cousins killed when the did their national service. These were two guys as a young boy I looked up to. I understand that some people my not agree about the day but it is my way of remembering them.

On other matters we will be making arrangements to change the signatories for the bank account. as together with the new rep from Gateside we will have some expense when booking and running meetings one of which will be held mid August .This action is taken after consultation with East Renfrewshire Council.
Accounts & balances can be checked at any reasonable time.

We will be having public meetings on a regular basis and will be published in the usual manner.



 













No comments:

Post a Comment