Wednesday 12 June 2013

                         It's our meeting I hope there will be a good turn out please come along.




 

Yes I am back on my usual rant about fly tipping.

 I have contacted East Renfrewshire Council  ( E R ) and I am waiting for information on this  situation together with

and not forgetting

                                                          The block behind the caravan.
Have you had thoughts about things we could do for our wee area, come to our meeting and let us know.

                                                           dalmenytra@gmail.com

                 We can assist with hall bookings and if required any disclosures( P V G) that may be required.

                     As we are a tenants group we do not get charged for getting any  P V G's

No comments:

Post a Comment