Saturday 14 March 2015

Weekend again

It is Saturday so have a good day

Yesterday at the meeting in the council offices I had a two to one meeting ( two council staff & me ) with staff from East Renfrewshire Council ( E R). This was about repairs my view & experiences. I highlighted issues about repairs failing and the poor service from the out of hours contractors. Notes were taken and I hope for some feed back. Our council E R will be having several such meetings with others soon.

Although it was not the right place & time I raised the issues about the poor work being carried out by the roof and rendering contractors.

Just before my meeting I managed to have a quick word with E R's staff who is responsible to oversee this work.

Anyway it is the week end so no more ranting have a fine weekend all.
© John Simpson 2015


     

No comments:

Post a Comment