Friday 13 March 2015

Black Friday

Hi all

Just about to have breakfast. Yesterday I was looking at thing on the web & i clicked on to I am felling lucky up popped a sight Where do eggs come from. This is a tracker back to farms where they came from, The brown one is from a local farm that supplies local shops. The others  are in a fact sort of blue ( Tesco Finest ) are all the way from Surrey.






Off down to council office for a short  meeting about repairs most about issues I have been raising on local issues Then I will have some me time.





   It is an injustice there are people who are not receiving assistance when they require it

for short time. Please assist if you become aware of any one that may require help for a shot time. You may require it yourself someday.









Well the work is moving on one block is almost finished. The next part will drainage works. I believe the total time for the works will be over a year. I trust it will be worth it.

   ©   John Simpson 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment