Thursday 12 March 2015

Good morning

I have contacted East Renfrewshire Council ( E R ) about the state of the mess & the inconvenience being caused. I have highlighted the potential injury to residents & tenants also some of our local outdoor pets could come to harm. We ave one loveable local adventurous cat I would hate to see anything happen.

Cat wants to know what I am doing on Face-book..

I have contacted our council and I understand that E R will arranged a visit to try and attend to this vexing issue. During a conversation with a council official I was informed that they were unaware of the fact that there are prepayment meters in the estate. You may have questions that E R should be answering.

I am waiting for a reply to issues raised.
© John Simpson 2015
        

No comments:

Post a Comment