Monday 30 September 2013

Hi All

                     It's a nice morning I must go out get some fresh air & I will take camera with me.

 
                                                     


               Both are Barrhead station I can not remember when I   took the top one second April 2004.

     This will be ma next action to get something done about the wall in Baren St I had a look yesterday and bricks seem to be getting looser than the last time I had a close look



                                          Any one wish to assist please get in touch

                                                        dalmenytra@gmail.com

I know I am going on about it but years ago I saw a small land slide and if was a frightening site just to see a the earth move . There has been some effort to fix the potholes at least.





 






No comments:

Post a Comment