Wednesday 18 September 2013

A bit later than normal

                                                             Hi all a late to day

                                I was a bit under the weather this morning so had a lie in.

Tomorrow I well be off to Voluntary Action for the Reminiscence Group memory lane event. The key note this time will be Medicine Chest will this recall some of grannies old  cures come along ans find out.

Last night I was at a meeting with Barrhead Housing. This was as usual a good evening we covered a range of matters. We were introduced to the method of dealing with antisocial behaviour. In my view this is over dew & I hope that East Renfrewshire's approach will continue along similar lines.

      I still cant make my mind up on replacement laptop. I think I will just wait for the sales..
                             
                                                            dalmenytra@gmail.com
     

No comments:

Post a Comment