Sunday 12 May 2013

This is what everyone should have. I have been reading the draft consultative paper on guidance on the operation of local authority's housing revenue account.

                                                                     What a mouthful
 
You would think that I would have better things to do with my Sunday. Well I do and will be off soon to my usual thing for a Sunday.


                                                               Pop down and see us.
On Monday I see we are going to have a planed power outage please look in on any vulnerable person you know of .
   
                                                           

                                                     
                                                         HOW TRUE 
           






No comments:

Post a Comment