Friday 10 May 2013

How many of you recall above. I sometimes wonder if all the changes we have had over the years was for the better. Most people knew just who was your councilor and what he/she stood for and it was local issues that weer put to the voters at election time.

On Monday I will be at the housing lesion group meeting there is a full agenda and I will report back on the out come. I will again press for an up date on the isue of the empty block in Kerr St Barrhead . I is a bit of an issue I see the block when I look out from blogger towers or walk out of my block This block has a much needed four apartment which could be easily rented. Your blogger understands there is interest in this block.

                                    Can you spare some time to join us in our wee group.

                                                       dalmenytra@gmail.com 
                                                                       or
                                                             07775149546
                                                             
                   For a bit of fun this happened to me again yesterday on train back from Kilmarnock.

                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment