Saturday 25 May 2013

                                           GOOD MORNING ALL

                            This Saturday is looking fine and dry.

I am having a look around to see what can be done to improve our home area.

                                             Our wee park
                                

This is our wee park much better use of this asset could happen.

Last year I made enquirers about the mobile sports unit. This can be brought  to our park but at a cost . I had the chance of part funding  however when I tried to see if any parents would assist I was ignored also on one instance I was told I should pay for it out of my one pocket.

This will not deter me from trying to bring anything to our wee area but we need help.

We  require families to come on board as I am only prepared to attempt to arrange things from the background & try to insure that anyone in contact with vulnerable people or any children have the proper checks.


    
Over the cumming mouths various works will start to improve our we bit of Scotland.

Everyone can help by just taking a bit of care.

No dog fouling 

No doping litter

No fly tipping

You could







And just taking care of our place.





Last week during the reminiscing event down in 

we had a good time. some care homes are now bringing residents along. One thing came to light was that it was the first time one of the wonderful residents had been out this year.
            
  
       

No comments:

Post a Comment