Thursday 9 May 2013

Some time ago I posted about the condition of the pavement in Blackwood St Barrhead I have revived communication from East Renfrewshire Council (E R C ) on this issue. I am pleased to note that the pavement's condition has moved up from 110 to 31 on the repairs list.

I am informed that that E R C are not alone with this issue which is all part of the cut backs which all councils in Scotland have had imposed on them as a result of reductions in the block gran fro central government.

I will be pressing for the full repair to be carried out A S A P and not just patch up as is happening at this time.

Please feel free to complain about this issue to E R C  customer first on 0141 577 3002. A complaint from others may help speed up this urgent repair.



  


No comments:

Post a Comment