Wednesday 24 October 2012

Wedensday Rant

I have just got my desk top up and running again.I am no expert but found is easy Being someone who is useless with my hands I am pleased. That brings me to an other matter a short while ago   I completed the Individual learning coarse on Windows .This was easy so if you have the time give it ago. You can call 08081001909..

I have attended several meeting on the fore coming benefit changes and the way payments are made Will people be able to manage? is a major issue. Do you have any views please contact us on
                                                                    dalmenytra@gmail.com      
                                                                                      Or
                                                                             07775149546
     Remember we are having our next meeting on Tuesday 6TH November 2012 in our wee hall which is situated in our park.

       So come allong and join the team we cannot survive with out you everyone is welcome.

       You may have seen the weather forecast it appears that there is cold weather coming.
                                                 Look after your self and each other.

                         If you are having hardship paying contact you local C A  B.

                                      

                                                                        Back soon

          
    
     

No comments:

Post a Comment