Sunday 14 October 2012

News from blogger towers

                                                    I AM NOT A HAPPY BUNNEY

Yesterday I had a caller from one of the power Coy's to change supplier. I have a no cold calling sign on my door also there is two at close door. I will be tacking action on this as he refused to leave until I shut door in his fase . If this happens to you please report it

I have also recived a reply from East Renfrewshire Council about the state of the pavement in Blackwood St we are on a list of some 200 pavements on a priority l will be chasing this up as I an far from satisfied with this responce. I must admit it was a personally signed letter and not a computer generated one. ( nice in this day and age) The letter dose lay out facts including  fiscal issues which we all understand only to well.

                If you have any issues get in touch with blogger towers  on 07775149546.
                                                                    or
                                                 dalmenytra@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment