Thursday 18 October 2012

Thursday's post

                                                                It's Thursday
   
                                 Last week we remarked about heating your home.yesterday I was punishing my self & watching Prime Minister's Question time when he claimed our wonderful government would force the power companies to give us the lowest tariff. I was so shocked that I dropped my glass of fresh apple juice. So I have had a look at what various provider's have to offer.


      O
 

After research which is your blogger ?.
















I will leave it to you.However for oldies like me do have alook arround.

The other day I was reading one of the on line papers that allow coments.There was a reply about costs from a council engineer from somewhere . The poster's remark was about the setting of heating in this home he visited. The old person  had the setting set to low for the unit to work when the engineer pointed this out the vulnerable person became upset an said they could not afford the cost .

This is why on this blog we have posted about looking after one another .


Must go out an get some cartridges for printer to send out letter about our next meeting in your wee hall .

                This will be at 7pm on Tuesday 6Th November 2012 we hope to see you.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment