Friday 12 October 2012

Morning on a Saturday

                                                                      Good morning all

I hope for a nice day just had a look at Dundee satellite weather site not very hopeful. This brings a return to the rising cost of heating. Did anyone see the interview with the power coy executive ?.
A bit lost for words. It now returns to the fact we must look after one another.

    Do not sit in the cold ask for help if you require it. I wait in fear of a certain political party trundle out the bit about sitting in our homes with outdoor coats on. ( remember that one ?) some people do that as it is .

Anyway rant over I am jut going to have breakfast. I have some wild apples to juice werry nice.

I will post something latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment