Monday 10 February 2014

good Monday

Hi gang with all the woes that are going on I have declared that this is world  happy Monday day.

Our long vacant lock of much needed flats in Kerr St Barrhead I almost dropped my breakfast no the floor as I looked out from blogger towers people had the secure door open. I hope that this is the start of the work.

 Do not let this be you I was doing the Skype thing with a contact in the tenants movement in the deep south east there is a noticeable escalation of people in mixed tenure block's of flats not having their gas serviced . If you have not had your gas serviced & you are a tenant please contact your landlord if you are an oner get  it serviced

.    And to close see above.

dalmenytra@gmail.com

© Gateside & Dalmeny 2014        

No comments:

Post a Comment