Friday 7 February 2014

Friday news

Just got a flyer from Voluntary Action I was just rushing out the door so jut had a quick look so I will post what's on soon..

I was having an attack of the poor me's thinking of all the silly things that come with age. That was until I saw a young girl being lead across the car park with a whit stick I was brought down to earth with a bang. What a part I am.

We are still looking for people to join us can you spar a few hour's to help revitalise our area the contact us.
dalmenytra@gmail.com    

          This is the close at Kerr St Barrhead I am assured that the much needed flats will be rented out by the end of the year . ( I hope so )

                    I have been assured that something will be done about this wall soon.  
© Gateside & Dalmeny 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment