Friday 4 October 2013

Hi All

I did plan to go out on Wedensday to get some up to date photos a tad  wet so I was a laze prat and had  a couch day.

                                                                    HOW EVER


                                   This building is coming down to make way for better things.

                                                           WHAT ABOUT THIS



This is only a small issue but it has some importance. Soon we hope to arrange a meeting to rebuild our wee group if you are interested please get in contact.

   I had a look at the Dundee university weather satellite web site the cloud's over Scotland look bad . I am no meteorologist but I have been looking at this site off and on and if you do this you son get an idea of what is going on.

Anyway back to our we bit of the country I still think something is going to happen to the wall in Barn St.


                           I will be updating photos soon as I have been given a better camera.

                                              I am most grateful to Mr J Brown for this.
   
                                                 Do  you want to help get in contact.
                 
                                                            dalmenytra@gmail.com
           

 

No comments:

Post a Comment