Monday 14 October 2013

From the past

At the request of a home oner we post a shot of his home I have a shot taken from ground level which I will post when I get my film scanner back ( on loan ).

              I re post this road to nowhere which shows opposite side of top picture years later.  

During the estate walk around we highlighted complaints from home owners & residents about dog mess we understand more bins will be installed. Also I have been informed that owners are delighted that the street lamps have been painted & at least one will be replaced,

Photo's around Gateside      







All too soon there will be new mobile phone masts around Barrhead  for the g4 network you may experience interference if you do call the help line. I was shown areas dew for cover the other day when looking for new phone .

 I have received information from a Barrhead Housing Resident that a person called on a vulnerable relative trying to sell this services. I point out that this incident was not in East Renfrewshire but be on your guard and pleases keep an eye open for any vulnerable person. We are all a possible target target for the confidence tricksters.




On Thursday there will be the regular memory lane event in Voluntary Action starting at 1pm. So come along all over 50s welcome.


    
                                                                         

dalmenytra@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment