Friday 13 June 2014

It's Friday

                                              Good morning all a new day & lots to do.

As I post laptop is flashing up what is on to day. It makes me wonder what we did before all this technology.
First we had the diary ( perhaps as a Christmas present ) then the dreaded Filofax now we have a laptop with all the software it brings.

First to day I am off with a resident as a witness to a medical health review. Then this afternoon/ evening I will be attending the F L A I R conference. F L A I R is a grouping of housing associations in Scotland. This should be a good event which will allow networking with other tenants/resident groups in Scotland.

As posted before we will be having an estate walkabout on the 27th I will be about our wee bit soon to compile a list for action. If you see me please inform me of any issues. You may come along to the walkabout if you wish.

dalmenytra@gmail.com

© Gateside & Dalmeny 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment