Monday 17 March 2014

To night



To night I will be at the Housing Lesion Group meeting down at East Renfrewshire ( E R ) in Barrhead should be a good meeting .As it usually is

Was approached last night on the way back from Tesco asked what I was going to do about the fly tipping. To my shame I told them to report it them self's to the wardens service. I was not felling to well at the time so perhaps I can be forgiven. As regular readers will know I rant on about this subject. I had a look the the stuff that was dumped & to my horror this stuff could have been donated to the wonderful Re use-it project in Barrhead.

      
 Please not this is an old scan & their opening times are.
Tuesday To Saturday 10.00 to 1700 & closed on Monday & Sunday's

So if you have anything give them a call & stop this sort of thing.


 Gateside & Dalmeny 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment