Thursday 30 January 2014

I am informed that East Renfrewshire ( E R ) Council will be running the Still Game project again this year.
Some readers will recall I had the privilege to attend the first one.

       The date on flyer is for last year but contacts remain the same.I would recommend this project. The events centre around St Mirren football stadium and part include a tour of the ground. This was interesting even to me. I think football is 22 men chasing a round ball about. Now if it were a real game like rugby!
Still it was worth while & it is hoped there will be spin off events soon.


          This is a picture taken from the directors lounge and gives a good view of park.
                                         I would recommend you consider attending.

   © Gateside & Dalmeny 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment