Thursday 30 January 2014

A baa day

At bloger towers












We do not have our usual postman & mail is late. Our service entry system stops at xxxx. Just found out that mail may being returned. I am at my wits end to know what to do. As someone who did that job years ago is shudder to think what the service has come to. I recommend that everyone checks what is happening. Something important may be getting returned.

Tomorrow I hope to have an estate walk around I hope for a wet day.This will show the work that is in urgent need .

The above picture has been submitted for the Muppet's of the year  picture composition. Prize money to charity ( Kids with cancer ) so wish me luck.

Last night I was in a posh part of East Renfrewshire ( E R ). I was in that upmarket supermarket two people in the qua in front of me had their credit cards decline & one was confectioned. The people appeared to  be affluent. Perhaps this shows the real sate of the economy. Once again I recommend if you have any finical issues seek assistance as soon as possible. In E R we have a very good money first service run by our council. If you require assistance please get in contact E R have a drop in service at their office in Main St Barrhead or you can arrange an appointment by calling  E R customer first on  0141 577 3001.
Also  E R citizens advice is just across the road they can help with a range of issues.

Once again we say take care of yourself  & each other.

dalmenytra@gmail.com 

© Gateside & Dalmeny 2014
                   ..

No comments:

Post a Comment