Thursday 1 August 2013

Was that our summer

Rain over Dalmeny






I am just back from our recycling unit down in the care par of the store claims to help. Bit of a Q I trust that  some of the tails about what happens at this unit is untrue.

Next week will see a our estate walk around up in Gateside I believe that this will be the first time there has been on. I hope for good weather although a nice area not s good in heavy rain. There is value in the walkabouts it lets residents see that there is interest in what is happening. It also lets the Council see & address issues.

One other small point is also insures that it will keep the Scottish Housing Regulator happy.
 
                                                                   dalmenytra@gmail.com

While I dry out I am watching T V a bit of concern there has been four different adds f a certain pay day loan coy . You know who I refer to these ads have to be paid for by some one & that is the people who are using them. Please think long and hard before you take out loan with them.

     


            

No comments:

Post a Comment