Monday 19 August 2013

I see that the bins are on the increase I have had to post old  photo as I was unable to take one shoeing the new blue & brown ones. ( Kids out playing so no photos ). I see from to-days press that it appears that an other council near by may be about to introduce monthly bin collections. It was reported that this is a cost cutting measure..  

On a better note I am happy to report that there has been a bit of a clean up at the top of Chapel St I hope it stays that way .

                       Above has now been cleared up but it would have been at some cost.

As to the bins issue I have concern about how some people will manage If you know any vulnerable please assist if you can.
                                                                 dalmenytra@gmail.com
                                          .  

No comments:

Post a Comment