Thursday 4 July 2013

Meeting about the new Barrhead High.

I understand that there is going to be some sort of a meeting down in the Conan park to night.

I would like to understand what is happening to the park as to the best of my understanding it was a gift to the people of Barrhead. My reason is I have concern about all the parks in East Renfrewshire ( E R ).This include our wee park. It has came to my attention that elsewhere not  E R that parks & halls are being disposed of as part of the current austerity that is being enforced on local administrations.

As posted last week we visited the local branch  holding our association's bank account. We have not received conformation about the change in who is authorised to operate the account.I have therefore contacted the banks trustee department who are responsible for account's like ours they have assured me that the paper work is being completed and we will receive a reply next week.

                                                                    dalmenytra@gmail.com           
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment