Friday 12 July 2013

Away Day


Well I am off down to Kilmarnock photo not to day but interesting to note the changes in braiding.When I arrived at or station in Barrhead I saw the Virgin Train standing on the platform I was carried back years when all sorts of trains passed  through Barrhead.

   Arriving in Kilmarnock I have travelled there for many years and have seen lots of changes including the demolition of the Jonny Walker factory. I was down visiting a contact in the tenants residents movement a good visit as contact works part time in a a gaffe the do a nice brunch.

Just before I left the mail arrived confirming all the changes to the bank account for our association has been processed an all is in order.
 
If you have any issues about life in Dalmeny and do not wish to speak to authority contact us.

                                                               dalmenytra@gmail.com   


No comments:

Post a Comment