Sunday 12 July 2015

Hi Gang

 

Just a thought I found out that my power supply had been transferred in error. O K mistakes happen but the stress in dealing with it is unbelievable. I have now been appointed a 'case worker ' so I hope it will be resolved soon.

I have been doing some checking and I have found out that last year over a million wrong transfers happened. this was fraud or simple error. Yes we all have mistyped but I believe there must be some sort of check put in place.

In my situation I found out when I went to put my information on to my on-line account. The vexing point is that it will take more than six weeks to resolve in full. I have lodged a formal complaint & I intend to push this to the limit. It is bad enough for me but what if it was a high risk vulnerable person.

jps@live.co.uk
© John P Simpson 2015





 

No comments:

Post a Comment