Thursday 28 May 2015

Our town


A short view of housing in and around Barrhead & work by East Renfrewshire council ( E R )








Come with me on my tour




Above is during the works







After the roof & rendering work a lot better






Not part of this years revamp program but it is important to note that in this picture flats have been bought back by E R. The flats require a lot of work to bring them up to standard.










During the works we has scaffolding all over the place the little visitor gave me quite a start when it decided to clime up the scaffold & sit at my window looking in to see what I was up to.


An aerial view of our wee bit Kerr St & Gertrude Pl Barrhead. The building top centre was the old fire station before that during W W 2 it was a decontamination centre. The fields behind were put to good use by us when we were young.

© John P Simpson 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment