Sunday 4 May 2014

H I


I note  from the feed back from our walkabout that the issue of bins left out has been passed on. I have higlited this as I have had callers at my home to complain about the issue.
This was not bin day the situation is not getting any better.

I also have raised the issue about the stairs from Kerr St / Gertrude Pl to levernside. The stairs may be closed off until repairs can be completed. I wait for information on this, the ramp is O K & will remain open.

I also pointed out about the state of the road,s and the mess of pot holes. The other concern is the pavement in Blackwood St I hoper for action on this soon before some one is hurt in a fall. Also in Blackwood St
the mess on the ground at the arches will revive some attention.
© Gateside & Dalmeny 2014
      
       

No comments:

Post a Comment