Friday 18 April 2014

Good morning all I am pleased to see that work is well under way with the cavity wall work in our area. I was speaking to one of the contractors staff who,as it turned out was from Barrhead & had not been back for 20 years. He was sad about some thing happy about other things.

                                                   Just taught I would re post this picture.

                                                                       Views welcome
I would welcome any help in the effort to revive our area and the use & improvement of our wee hall.

 
At the top of this blog I commented about one of the contractors who came from Barrhead this was one of the thing he recalls being used for wedding receptions.


Do you wish to assist in our area contact us  dalmenytra@gmail.com

© Gateside & Dalmeny 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment