Thursday 28 November 2013

Hi All

Yes I am not a happy sweetie along with others we have posted requests that we all look after vulnerable people. Now some of our high and mighty leaders ( that's is what they like to think about them self s )  are calling for this. Asking us to poop in and see if some one is o k & there heating is on. This is fine but can they afford to pay for the cost ?.

                                                                 What do we do?

               If only I knew I would not be sitting typing this in I would be out there working on the issue.

                                                          Now for some local issues.

To morrow I will be attending a meeting with East Renfrewshire Council ( E R ) about the value of estate walkabouts.I think they have some value. views welcome on
   
                                                                  dalmenytra@gmail.com 

Our local food bank is looking for donations please give if you can. You can leave goods of at Voluntary Action in Kelburn St Barrhead.

    

 © Gateside & Dalmeny 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment