Sunday 27 January 2013

Hi Gang

I hope that everyone is keeping warm and well. We must look after each other I was just thinking over the event on Friday with the Still Game. Part of this revolved around self harm and other affections of the mind. It recall a training event about vulnerable people ( all ages ) just wanting to go to bead and not wake up.People like this felt they were worthless which they are not. With the various things that are happening with welfare reform this issue will only go up together with self harm Pleas keep an eye open for all vulnerable people. They are people out there who will not be able to cope withe the way that welfare payments are going to change.I have concern about the change the way that payments will be made. Will the vulnerable groups cope when the payment of rent/c tax direct to landlord /council stops. I can see some people spending their cash in an inappropriate manner and I do not mean drink drugs ect.. As some people will know your blogger is involved in various third sector project and I see this first hand.

I have seen some people just wanting to spend on what is relay junk and not leaving enough for food ant other bills their care assistant if they have n has a hard time advising them.There is a program to change to 4 week / monthly payments.I can understand the saving that can be made from weekly to monthly which will be considerable.This I will only create more issues.

If you find that cash is a bit short or you become aware of some one in difficult please look for help.

Do not go to back street money lenders ect. If you are having trouble with rent or any payment that your home is secured on pleas seek help at an early stage.Log time ago for a short while (6 weeks) I worked as a Sheriffs Officer ( bailiff ) not fun .I could not sleep after a repossession.

                  Also renumber our wee group requires members you can contact  me. on
                                                           07775149546  
                                                                   or
                                                   dalmenytra@gmail.com

                                                                Rember


 .     

No comments:

Post a Comment