Tuesday 25 December 2012

                                         The other alternative Christmas message brought to you by us


By now the the big clean up after all the festivities of the 25th December are starting to take place . Was it all worth it. I will not debate it here I will lave it up to you. I do have an opinion about the sales which start on the morning of the 26th.This morning I looked out from blogger towers  at 0430 hrs ( dalmeny time) only to see taxis picking up people I know who work in shops. I trust that the fare will be paid by their employers as most will be on low minimum wage and one I know is only 17 & has just left school.

Anyway back to our little part of East Renfrewshire there is little to report The ongoing a saga about the transfer of the hall to a local boxing club is still going on I am  still weighting a reply on several questions on the issue.

This now takes me to what are you doing with all the wast from the holiday I trust you will dispose of your rubbish in the proper manner and not fly tip anything.
 All local tenants will have seen the lead in the last issue of the tenants news letter. Above photo was used with our permeation.

                                       I will leave now and and will return soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment