Sunday 9 September 2012

                                                  DAWN OVER DALMENY



                                        Good morning I want to speak to you about something.






It is a new day and a lovely sun rise. A fresh morning but it is sad to say the fly tipping is still going on. This is an abandoned mattress I do not know why it is going suggestion's welcome. Taken with my mobile phone as I did not have camera with me.

The point is that it will cost the council to remove it. Two staff and a truck for this job. The cost has to be paid by some one and that is you dear gentle council tax payer. 

I do not know about you but I would  like to see my tax pound used for other things.

 I note that we are getting visitors to our blog from people looking for Dalmeny railway station in  Fife. So I have added a photo below. It was taken at Barrhead Station  in 2004( March) I was waiting for my train to Kilmarnock This is an other reason why more has to be spent on the railway infrastructure  

This made me late for breakfast down in Kilmarnock before work.


                                                                          Anyway

                                                                             Rember

                                                                             Your meeting




                                                                           and  none of this
If you wish to get in touch

dalmenytra@gmail.com




So have a good day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment