Wednesday 11 July 2012

                       A MESSAGE FROM LITTLE BIRD REMBER DALMENY NEED YOU

Yes little bird I Will cut down on the time I put in for our  T R A You are right I am putting more time in to my thing in the third sector than I did when I was getting paid.

This week I was at the meeting down in the council offices some progress with the rent harmonisation. More on this soon.

I am dew to have meetings regarding our estate management booklet.Also in conjuction with East Renfrewshire Council & Barrhead Housing Accession a joint news letter.

I would ask all to have a think about what you can do to help our little group and come allong and support us at our next meeting in September.As little bird sayes Dalmeny need you.

Please send views to dalmenytra@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment