Wednesday 20 June 2012

Average photo of housing here in Dalmeny


 Yesterday your blog editor answered the door entry system the claim was gas & electricity . As it has been some time since I have had a meter reader in I allowed access to the close. On cumming to my flat door the transpires that the caller was from an other power coy trying to get me to change.This is in spite of no cold callers signs at the street door & my door.He was of course sent away.

As this rep did not go to any other door in my block I had a look out the window the caller then went to a flat entry up the road

Last time this practice took place this association conducted a quick check and this coy was only going  to certain doors. ( older people )

What is of more concern is I phoned and wrote this coy requesting them not to call .

I have contacted trading standards and await information on any action if possible I will post the result.          

No comments:

Post a Comment